Thursday, February 7, 2008

I can't sleep when this cat is running around like a maniac


The bag continues. I have sewn the lining, and interfacing, with the zipper and now am almost done with the actual bag. I have picked out all of my accessories and tomorrow I shall finally be done.
Friday I anticipate being able to actually take pictures, and make adjustments to design if necessary. I am pretty stoked to be finally done! If all goes well, I'll be making more on the weekend for those who are interested. Also, to note, I have made several other designs and am working out the details of measurements before I go fabric crazy.
London continues to rule the apartment and is driving me crazy hence the reason I am still awake. I unfortunately am not like others, who can sleep through everything. I forgot how interested I am in everyone's blogs until recently. Now, I am once again obsessed with blogs. So I apologize ahead if I do less blogging and more reading of blogs. For now, the cat has finally settled down so I am going to take it as a sign to lay down before he decides to get stir crazy again.
Good night bloggers, and non-bloggers alike.

No comments: