Saturday, January 12, 2008

Gimme Your Stuff

So I found this blog called "Gimme Your Stuff" here and now I am interested. Basically you add a post on your blog, and you can "swap" with people around the world. So here's what I can offer:

1. Craft supplies- fabrics, yarns, stationary items, scrapbook paper, etc. you name it I'm sure I can find it.

2. US magazines, books

3. Music- nothing too mainstream unless that is something you request and know what it is you want.

4. Food and Drinks from the area- I'm in Austin, TX.

5. Mention it and I'm sure I can find it.



What I am hoping for:

1. Various craft supplies from wherever you may be, especially fabrics, markers/pens, and papers -I'm big into origami right now

2. Cultural magazines, and newspapers

3. Mixed CD of music, with a playlist

4. Candies or favorite drinks from the area



Contact me by adding comments or thegigalea@gmail.com

4 comments:

Hassan said...

Hello,
Sorry about the late reply, I've had a busy few days. I would love to swap with you, I'll be in touch by e-mail in a few days,
Hassan

CHERRYSA said...

Hi

I am from Malaysia and is interested to swap with you.

http://cherrysa-swapswap.blogspot.com/

or email me at chas_lau@hotmail.com

Vesa said...

greetings from the Philippines. :)

I would love to swap with you. Im Karen. If youre interested, please email me at kariinvesuhh@yahoo.com.

Here's my swap list:
http://www.starkek.blogspot.com/2007/10/post-2.html

almeyna said...

Hi¡¡
I´m from Spain, i would like to swap with you¡¡¡

If you´ll interested take a look:
http://fieltroworld.blogspot.com/2008/12/gimme-your-stuff-swap.html

or send me a mail to:
almeynaevans@gmail.com